Red Round Dutch Serving Dish
- Durable cast aluminum construction
- Enamel coating resists staining, chipping, and burning
- Lightweight, cost-efficient alternative to cast iron; resists rust and sticking
- Features a bold red color with a black inside
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Safe for use with gas, electric, open-flame, and induction surfaces
- Ceramic enamel coating evenly distributes heat throughout dish
- Great for catering, banquets, and buffets
You may also like
Make food appetizing with these amazing serving dishes
Upgrade oven-to-table service with this GET CA-006-R/BK Heiss 6.5 qt. red round dutch oven. As versatile as the menus you create, this piece is the perfect addition to any commercial kitchen. Featuring a cast aluminum construction, this dutch oven is a lightweight, cost-effective alternative to cast iron. Thanks to its ceramic enamel coating, this dutch oven resists staining, chipping, and burning, ensuring it can withstand frequent use in your establishment. And, unlike cast iron, this durable coating resists sticking and rust, making it a long-lasting, reliable choice for your facility.
Perfect for catered events, banquet halls, and buffets, this piece ensures a flawless food presentation time and time again. Its enamel finish quickly and evenly distributes heat throughout the pan, allowing you to produce consistent results with maximum flavor. Additionally, it’s oven safe up to 500 degrees and can work on any heating surface including gas, electric, open-flame, and induction. Plus, its red color brings a pop of boldness to your table or buffet line that’s sure to impress and entice guests. For added convenience, this piece includes a lid to keep contaminants out while trapping heat in. From macaroni and cheese to peach cobbler, this dutch oven is the perfect choice for all of your culinary creations!
I don\’t like it!