Edlund KBS-2002 12″ Slanted Stainless Steel Knife Block
- Open slot design holds a variety of knives and a steel
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Extra thick removable plastic insert
- Steel slot accepts regular round or flat diamond steels
- Sturdy base prevents block from tipping over
- Keeps countertop free of sharp objects
- Offers out-of-the-way storage of knives
- Rubber foot pad prevents counters from becoming scratched
Edlund KBS-2002 12" Slanted Stainless Steel Knife Block
Keep your knives and sharpening steel easily-accessible, yet out-of-the-way, with this Edlund KBS-2002 12″ slanted stainless steel knife block! Featuring a durable stainless steel construction, this knife block offers a sanitary solution for your everyday knife storage needs. It will protect the blades and keep your counter free of potentially dangerous, sharp objects, with 6 slots of varying sizes. With a unique steel slot, this holder can accommodate either a standard round steel, or a flat diamond steel.
This knife block is designed to hold up to 6 chef’s knives, or 5 chef’s knives and a sharpening steel, but is capable of holding a variety of smaller knife combinations (sold separately). It features a slanted design to maximize counter space while ensuring easy access. At the same time, the sturdy base ensures your knives stay secure for added safety. A rubber foot pad also protects your countertops from scratches!