CUMA are the best Prefab/EPS Contractor in Kenya.
CUMA construct Prefab/EPS Contractor in Kenya. Prefab refer to buildings built in components, modules (modular homes) or transportable sections (manufactured homes). Usually in standard sections, they can easily move and assembly done. CUMA Prefab/EPS Houses are an ideal for example.
Why Prefab/EPS building.
- High Speed Construction.
- Termite proof & has superior handling of adverse weather conditions.
- Fully Integrated Building System.
- Easy Renovations, Upgrading Refurbishment.
- Save money, time and Reduced labour requirements.
- The house is water resistant & fire retardant.
CUMA East Africa Prefab/EPS Contractor in Kenya custom design for flexibility in the size of prefab units. As a result we provide modular units from a one bedroom suite to units of any modular size such as; clinics, hospitals, dormitories, ablution blocks, schools etc.
Cuma Refrigeration EA LTD is a manufacture of Prefab/EPS Contractor in Kenya. The structures have steel bases as opposed to timber bases. Consequently, this makes them much more durable but also allows for better stability, ease of assembly, as well as provides an option for relocation with maximum cost. Prefab/EPS have a modular units such that multiple units that can be transported simultaneously. Most importantly they are light and hence do not require on-site lifting and erection machinery, which results into saving of costs.
Building of prefab houses or EPS panel by CUMA East Africa Limited involves;
- Modular homes are in sections, and then transported to the home site for construction and installation. Although the sections of the house are prefabrication, the sections, or modules, are put together at the construction much like a typical home.
- Homes are built onto steel beams, and In this case they are transported in complete sections to the home site. The assembly is done once the prefab arrives at the site.
- Also mobile homes are built on wheels that can easily move.
As a result, modular, or prefabricated, homes offer a variety of benefits for home buyers wanting to build on a plot of land.