National Public Seating 8110 Chrome Metal Stacking Chair with Black Poly Shell Back and Seat
- Perfect seating solution for banquets, meetings, and parties
- 7/8″, 17 gauge square tube frame
- Three under-seat cross braces for exceptional durability
- High-density, injection-molded poly shell is contoured for optimal comfort
- One-piece design protects against snags and pinching
- Non-marring glides protect floors from scratches or scuff marks
- Stacks with up to 12 other chairs
Offering exceptional versatility, this National Public Seating 8110 chrome metal stacking chair with black poly shell back and seat is the perfect seating solution for banquets, meetings, and parties! This chair combines a 7/8″, 17 gauge square tube frame with three under-seat cross braces for exceptional durability. Not only is the high-density, injection-molded poly shell is contoured for optimal comfort, it also has a one-piece design to protect against snags and pinching.
With an ample 300 lb. weight capacity, this chair is ideal for convention halls, offices, school auditoriums, and catered events. The non-marring glides on the bottom of each leg also help to protect your floors from scratches or scuff marks. Once your lecture, reception, or event is over, this chair’s innovative design allows it to stack with 12 other chairs for space-saving storage.
Width: 19 1/4″
Depth: 19 1/4″
Seat Width: 17″
Seat Depth: 16 3/4″
Seat Height: 18″
Maximum Back Width: 17″
Back Height: 13″
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.