CUMA EA LTD an Air Conditioning Company in Kenya emphasize the importance of scheduling regular AC maintenance for Common Problems with AC, for a period of time —it’s that important. Cuma Air Conditioning Company in Kenya regularly repair and maintain air conditioning service. our technicians are qualified and ready to have it done as soon as possible.
Skipping Maintenance Can Have Big Consequences
We understand if you’re stressed or you’re concerned about having time for maintenance when your AC breakdown. It’s tempting under these circumstances to wave away this job as something you can skip for a year. But neglecting an air conditioner can create problems that will worsen over time.
Here is list complied by CUMA EA LTD an Air Conditioning Company in Kenya, of what you can expect to go wrong with an AC if it’s neglected:
- A shorter service life. When you see that the manufacturer’s estimated service life for an AC is 10 to 15 years, that’s the estimate with annual maintenance. Without maintenance, you can cut that time in half. Do you want to need to replace your AC after 8 years when it could’ve run for fifteen? That’s an expensive replacement!
- Lower capacity. An air conditioner that isn’t kept in peak shape through regular tune-ups and cleanings just won’t be able to do its job as well. It’s the same for a poorly maintained car. The air conditioner won’t keep your house as cool and you’ll soon start to notice rooms that are hotter than they should be.
- Higher electrical bills. As an air conditioner declines, it will need to expend more power to run than normal. You can expect your electrical bills to rise because of this. On average, an AC will become 5% less efficient each year unless it’s maintained.
- More repair calls. The majority of repairs an air conditioner may need are preventable through maintenance, or else maintenance will catch them early so you won’t be stuck making an emergency repair call.
- Unreliable performance. An air conditioning system that’s in danger of breaking down during the hottest days of summer will wreck your peace of mind. Unfortunately, that’s a risk you run with an AC that’s had regular maintenance neglected.
- Poorer air quality. All the air circulated through your house’s HVAC system must pass through the air conditioner. A neglected AC will pick up so much dust and dirt that it will affect the quality of air circulating through it. It will also allow for humidity to increase. It may even start to develop mold.
All of the above problems arise from the effect of wear and tear on a neglected air conditioning system. But missing maintenance has an additional effect—it may void the equipment warranty. Without this warranty, you might end up having to pay to repair or replace an air conditioning system due to a factory fault. You don’t want to lose this valuable consumer protection!
“We Take Pride in Your Comfort” at CUMA EA LTD an Air Conditioning Company in Kenya . If you haven’t scheduled your AC maintenance yet,